We are an international website development company located in the town of Peebles in the Borders Region of the UK.
The team at the ship that flew combine a wide variety of disciplines and experience from a variety of backgrounds including business, web design, programming, electronics, network installation, design, manufacturing and marketing with qualifications from a range of well respected educational establishments including the University of Edinburgh. Our combined knowledge can help us to understand and meet your needs with regards to a succesful web presence for your business.
- We provide low cost, professionally designed web sites.
- We are committed to making the web an affordable market place for small and medium sized businesses.
- With the ship that flew, you can see what your set-up costs will be, what your running costs will be and you can budget for them accordingly.
- We have no lengthy tie-ins to bind you to us.
- There are no hidden extras which will be thrown at you out of the blue.
- Help, advice and consultations regarding your project are free.
- As a member of the Federation of Small Businesses, you can be assured that the ship that flew is a reputable company.